Friday, February 08, 2008

Meet my new baby...

I just got a new cell phone!! My "new every two" came around this month and I got the coolest new phone for free!!!

It's Verizon's enV

My new cell phone

I'm not a huge texter, but I have been known to do my share, so what better feature to have than a full keyboard!

My new cell phone


I love it - I also got a bluetooth earpiece for safer driving and talking. (And my friends know that I tend to call you while I'm driving!) hehe!

I am debating if I want to buy the internet/navigation feature. Does anyone use a navigation tool on their cell phone? Does it work? I'd love to know from some fellow Verizon users especially.

Have a great weekend guys! I'll be sipping my water and loving it!

9 comments:

Stacey said...

how cute! i just get hubby's hand me down phones... :) love the color!

my friend has/uses the VZ Navigator thing and it is really good. We've used it to get to dog shows, etc. Just as good as a regular nav system, except you always have it with you!

(coming from the world's slowest texter - so need a keyboard!)

Liz said...

I have this same phone and I love it!

I also have Verizon but I don't do the navigator thing... so no helpful advice from me. :D

maitai said...

i think that VZW's navigator feature is awesome. it's $9.99 a month and totally worth it. much more convenient than a larger GPS unit because you'll always have it with you (in theory). i say go for it!

i have the $5 mobile web plan. it's definitely convenient for checking web-based email on the fly, and for googling stuff.

there are other plans that include mobile web (the vcast pack), but i have no use for vcast, so i just went with the $5 plan.

good luck and have fun!

AllyB said...

Oooo, I am enV-ous! That is a super cool phone. I could definitely use the keyboard part. LOL Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Snazzy, no helpful advice either. Love Verizon though.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a fancy phone! Er, I should of texted you that.lol
Jolene

Zonda said...

I just looked at that phone. I want it, different color though, ;)but have to wait until this summer when DSon goes to college, we need to change companies. I can't wait!

Amie said...

May be worthless info at this point, but I Lllllooooooovvvve the GPS thingy on my phone. Even if it won't give me directions to my bathroom from my living room couch.

LOVE it.

You're welcome to take a look when we have our hot date, but you'll have to put out.

turtlegirl76 said...

Very cool! Mine's coming up in a few months. I desperately need a new one. The other one just isn't as pretty after having been run over by my car. Still works though. I think I may have to look at that one you got! I like it!