Monday, February 18, 2008

Jaywalking... again!

I finsihed another pair of Jaywalkers last week. This is defiitely my all time favorite sock pattern. It's quick and easy to memorize.

Jaywalkers in trekking XXL

Stats:
Pattern: Jaywalkers by Grumperina
Yarn: Trekking XXL in color 107
Needles: US 2 dpns
Alternations: Knit with size 2 needles instead of size 1s (I knit tight!)



Jaywalkers in trekking XXL

Jaywalkers in trekking XXL

I bet you can't guess who took these picures...

I'll give you a hint...

She was visiting town this weekend from Rhode Island...

She has a cute dog named Murphy...

She knits socks faster than anyone I know....

Yup! Sarah! It was so great to spend some time with her - it was just what I needed :)

Thanks for a great weekend!

12 comments:

mrspao said...

Nice socks! Yep, it was reaallly hard to guess who the photographer was :)

turtlegirl76 said...

Love the socks! Great colors and they look kickass with those shoes.

Nic said...

I really like the shoes.

Rachael Hutchings said...

So cute--love that colorway!

bySarah said...

Wow...I take good pictures (when you tell me when and where to point the camera)...maybe I need a better camera, and to take you everywhere with me! I miss you already! (Murph and I are both safely home.)

AllyB said...

Love, your, socks. And nothing sets off a nice pair of hand made socks like black Mary Janes. Fabulous!

Bea said...

Pretty socks. Those are just great.

Anonymous said...

They are very cute socks (and shoes). You're pushing me towards knitting another pair of Jaywalkers - I knitted them too tight and then felted one of them by accident *sigh*

Stacey said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't be there!! :( The socks are super cute though - one of my favorite colors of Trekking!

Nittany Knits said...

I need the shoes! Where did you get them?

Diane Doran said...

Great job by both of you!

Jana said...

Love the socks. But I also really love the shoes! I have to ask you where you got them too...