Thursday, April 20, 2006

My toes are pretty!

I got my first pedicure of the year today! It is now officially spring! I couldn't go back to the one across the street after the episode I had last weekend when they blew me off - so I had to go to a new one at Lark Brown. It was ok - but they didn't use the razor thing on my feet. I don't know about you - but I need that razor thing! Especially the first pedicure of the season. I have some major excess skin on my feet and it looks terrible. I need to get it chopped off!

I had to miss my sit and knit in order to get my toes done - but I guess it's worth it. I returned my shoes too and got new ones. Clarks! I love Clarkes - they are so comfortable! I really hope they are more comfortable than the ones I returned. I can't believe they didn't even look at the shoes - they had written that it was returnable if you wore them - I wore them one day - but thye took them back anyway. Hee hee!

I planted some plants today in my new front yard - at 8:30 at night! It was dark and I was digging in the dirt. Oh well. I planted yellow sedum, purple creeping phlox, and some other plant I had never heard of - spanish roses I think they were called. Anyway - they are all creeping spreading plants and I planted them in my new rock garden! I can't wait for it to grow!

No comments: