Thursday, March 29, 2007

My day in photos

Too tired to write a real post - so I'll show you what I've been up to today.


I got packages!! I love getting mail :)

First - some buttons I won on ebay for $5!!! I'm so happy/surprised that there are so many cool ones!

Buttons

Buttons

I love these:
Buttons

Buttons

And....some fabric from Reprodepot.com

New Fabirc



I had to drive up to Towson to get a copy of my marriage liscense (a whole huge passport drama is unfolding - but more on that later) and on the way home I decided to stop by The Cloisters to take some pictures. I got married here almost 4 years ago and I needed a peak... I love this place :)

The Cloisters

A Solid Foundation

Windmill

The windows are amazing!

Windows of reflectionq

Blue sky window

Tomorrow - I'm off to Virginia for an Oracle conference. So have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jinann said...

Love the buttons....and the doggies too!

Diane said...

Wow what a button bargin.

Anonymous said...

I love the buttons! I love the fabric (Amy Butler is my favorite designer right now)! And, I love the cloisters!! Sigh. What a wonderful day!!

Nic said...

I can never find button deals. I must order some fabric that I have no ability to sew but it looks so cute.