Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Zoom Zoom!

No - not a Mazda commercial....


It's just Hurley running laps at the dog park!!

Hurley runs for the ball

Hurley

Since it was such a gorgeous day yesterday (80 degrees!!) Hubbo and I packed the "kids" in the car and headed out to the local dog park. Surprisingly, is was relatively empty. We had the whole little dog side to ourselves! Hurley got his nervous energy out by chasing tennis balls for about half an hour - and then we headed over to the "big dog" side to meet some of the other doggies. Let me tell ya - the tongues were out today!


March 465
(I love this dog's spotted tongue! He must be part Chow Chow!)


Hi there

Hurley


Not only were the tongues out today - but the flowers are finally popping out! I found these gorgeous crocuses in the woods near my house...
Crocuses
Purple Crocus


And our cherry tree is popping buds like crazy too. I recently got Photoshop Elements (a MUCH cheaper alternative to Photoshop Pro) and it lets me do such cool stuff. I love playing with the hues and saturations and shadows. Here's my cherry tree in quatro:

Cherry Quatro

Enjoy the spring weather!

6 comments:

knitfriendly said...

I love your flower shots! They are beautiful! What kind of camera do you have?

Anonymous said...

Great photos! We had a couple warm days up here in Michigan this week :)

Amy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Isn't Photoshop fun?

Giantsknitter said...

Love the flower shots especially the cherry blossom quarto! Excellent! YOu should make note cards out of them...just another project to all to the pile! :-)

(And, besides the tongue, that doggie has a Chow-tail, too.)

Theresa said...

Cool pictures! The doggy ones made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I love that last photo of Hurley that you posted. So cute!!!