Friday, June 16, 2006

Lunch time is play time :)

I got these off the Crochet Dude's Website and spent my lunchtime getting to know myself better.... I definitely recommend trying this out - it's a little scary!

The Ipod - get to know yourself quiz:
The way it works:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
Macy’s Day Parade - Green Day (here come the balloon animals!)

Will I get far in life?
Get There - Boa (hope so!)

How do my friends see me?
Brother John - Blues Traveler (hmmm… maybe I should tell them I’m a girl?)

When will I get married?
Touch Me - The Doors (already am – so I guess this are my instructions to him?)

What is the story of my life?
Fugitive - Indigo Girls (and I’m still on the run…)

What was high school like?
Welcome to Paradise - Green Day (not exactly what I would have called it!)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
The Island - Aselin Debison ( I could buy in island…)

What is the best thing about me?
Innocence Maintained - Jewel (aawwwe)

How is today going to be?
It’s a Monster - Extreme (not looking forward to that !)

What is in store for this weekend?
Tear in Your Hand - Tori Amos (I guess my week isn’t looking too hot)

What song describes my parents?
Eternal Flame - Bangles (very true – they’ve been together forever and will always be
crazy about each other!)

What song describes your grandparents?
Everything - Lifehouse – (they did have full lives and experienced everything it has
to offer)

How is my life going?
My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer (I better shut up more….)

What song will they play at my funeral?
Put Me Down - Cranberries (enough said)

How does the world see me?
Alright - Janet Jackson (well thanks y’all!)

Will I have a happy life?
Let it Be Me - Indigo Girls (pick me pick me!)

What do my friends really think of me?
The Freshman - The Verve Pipe ( come on – I’m at least a sohpomore man!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Longview - Green Day – (maybe from afar?)

How can I make myself happy?
Cut Here - The Cure (cut what?)

What should I do with my life?
Somebody Else’s Song - Lifehouse (but I just wanna be me…)

Will I ever have children?
Late in the Evening - Paul Simon – (hubby and I better get busy …)


What is some good advice for me?
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles ( after the weekend I’m supposed to have – I gues
I’ll need to look towards the sun)

What is my signature dancing song?
Our Love is Here to Stay - Loius Armstrong - I like slow dancing with my honey – so this is appropriate)

What do I think my current theme song is?
A Girl - Boa (finally – they know I’m a girl!)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Fat Boy - Jewel (well hey – you can’t argue with that)

What type of men/women do you like?
At Last - Etta James (this was the hubby and I danced to at our wedding – so I guess it means I like him!)

What kind of kisser are you?
Sent From Up Above - Mariah Carey – (I’m an angel!)

What's your style?
When I see you Smile - Bad English ()

What kind of lover are you?
Least Complicated - Indigo Girls – (No whips and chains for me)

What would be playing on a first date?
You’re in Love - Wilson Phillips (I do tend to fall in love too quickly)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day (apparently I’ll be asleep)


Let me know what your answer are!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Everytime I do the IPOD key to my life games it pulls up songs I disagree with, then I get into an argument with IPOD and it just gets ugly and I end up looking crazy.