Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tigerwalkers

I forgot to post pics of my latest sock! I knit another pair of Jaywalkers.

I started these for the "Air" months of Project Spectrum, but was a little late completing them and even later in showing them off!

Tigerwalkers

Stats:
Pattern: Jaywalkers by Grumperina
Yarn: Lisa Souza superfine merino superwash sock yarn in the Mombassa colorway - purchased at Stitches East
Needles: Size US 2 DPNs


I love this yarn - it striped perfectly and there is so much yardage in this skein I think I have enough for a second pair!

Tigerwalkers

I love how the toes pooled!
Tigerwalkers

Roar!

11 comments:

Stacey said...

those are great! that color is fantastic!

Dave said...

These are gorgeous -- what a wonderful combination of yarn and pattern!!

bySarah said...

I love them! (Roar. You are too funny.)

Anonymous said...

These would be perfect for my daughter who attends Towson U.!!

-Rebecca

Zonda said...

Cool colorway! Roar hehe

turtlegirl76 said...

Hee! They look like bumblebees. Is that why you started them for the "Air" month?

Lindsay said...

I love those! I saw them when you uploaded them to Ravelry awhile ago and was smitten. Jaywalkers are so great for showcasing yarn.

Dana S. Whitney said...

I must make a note of these. Tigers are my totem... and socks are cool. Haven't done jaywalkers yet.

Shelby said...

great socks!!

Anonymous said...

ROAR is right! I love the colors!

Pheelya said...

They are so cute!!