Thursday, September 04, 2008


I forgot to post pics of my latest sock! I knit another pair of Jaywalkers.

I started these for the "Air" months of Project Spectrum, but was a little late completing them and even later in showing them off!


Pattern: Jaywalkers by Grumperina
Yarn: Lisa Souza superfine merino superwash sock yarn in the Mombassa colorway - purchased at Stitches East
Needles: Size US 2 DPNs

I love this yarn - it striped perfectly and there is so much yardage in this skein I think I have enough for a second pair!


I love how the toes pooled!



Stacey said...

those are great! that color is fantastic!

Dave said...

These are gorgeous -- what a wonderful combination of yarn and pattern!!

bySarah said...

I love them! (Roar. You are too funny.)

Anonymous said...

These would be perfect for my daughter who attends Towson U.!!


Zonda said...

Cool colorway! Roar hehe

turtlegirl76 said...

Hee! They look like bumblebees. Is that why you started them for the "Air" month?

Lindsay said...

I love those! I saw them when you uploaded them to Ravelry awhile ago and was smitten. Jaywalkers are so great for showcasing yarn.

Knitting Painter Woman said...

I must make a note of these. Tigers are my totem... and socks are cool. Haven't done jaywalkers yet.

Shelby said...

great socks!!

Naomi said...

ROAR is right! I love the colors!

Pheelya said...

They are so cute!!