Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sketch'n Part II

I just finished another round of the Sketchbook swap I'm participating in. I am really enjoying this swap!

This time I had Aurora's sketchbook. She had some wonderful pen and ink drawings in her sketchbook. I was definitely inspired to do some pen and ink of my own!


May I introduce Otto the Octopus...

Otto the Octopus

"Tweety" bird...
Tweety Bird

Sea of Flowers...
Sea of flowers


Spiney...
Spiney


And becuase I didn't want to do all pen and ink - a pencil sketch of my favorite apples from the farmer's market...
Gala Apples


I can't wait for the next book to arrive! There's nothing better than getting wonderful art in the mail every month.

If you want to see more of this awesome group's work - check out the flickr group here:
Sketchbook Exchange Program

14 comments:

bySarah said...

Your Pics are so COOL!
I love them all, but the bird is my fav.

Zonda said...

Lovely pics!

Michelle said...

All of them are so beautiful..but the flowers...they are so so so cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! They are all wonderful, but I LOVE the octopus and the bird. If you ever decide to turn them into greeting cards, I'll be first in line to buy them!

Larissa said...

Such fun drawings :) I may have to commission you for a custom piece. The octopus makes me giggle.

Stacey said...

you are just too talented! they are beautiful! otto is my fav!!!!

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

what an awesome idea.
I love the octopus. :D

Theresa said...

Otto and Tweety would be super cute on a kids t-shirt or onesie.

I do love them all!

Anonymous said...

Dude! I need Otto on a t -shirt!!!
You rock.

Anonymous said...

Love the octopus! Adorable.

Cari said...

I love Otto the Octopus! The bird, too. But the octopus is my fave. I'd love to draw that on a t-shirt.

Jinann said...

Wow....you knit, you sew, you draw.....is there anything you don't do????

Fabulous!

Mia said...

I love Otto. Can I borrow him to embroider?

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love the flowers and octopus so much! I wish I could draw like that I'd totally make them tattoos!