Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ravelry Rocks!!

I just got the invitation and already I'm filling up my pages!! I'm sure everyone has heard the buzz about the cool new site - Ravelry - but I can now say that the hype is true! It's so awesome! I can see me losing many hours updating this awesome site with all my pics, stash, WIPS and patterns.

Here's my page so far:

ravelry
And I've only been working on it for about an hour (I should really be working - but come on!!)

I saw Frecklegirl (the creator) at Sheep and Wool and wore my button with pride and now I finally got an inside view - too cool!!

Thanks Frecklgirl!

7 comments:

Mauren Mureaux said...

So very cool. Can't wait to get in!

What do you like best about it, so far? Just curious!

Princessdeia said...

I am looking forward to ravelrying very shortly, I think it is just the site numerous knitters have been looking for!

Stacey said...

isn't it the most fun time waster ever!!!!! I have to keep myself from doing it at work all day!

Ramona said...

I am so frightened of this thing. Another huge knitting time sucker!

Large Marge said...

crapity crap carp. now i have to make time to set this up as well!!!
this is just way too cool. i'm glad you have all that "free time" at work! :O)

Jill said...

It IS fun! I was sitting here in my chair yesterday with skeins from my stash in a little pile next to me as I added them to my Ravelry stash. I haven't even made a dent!
I haven't figured out how to take things OUT though.....have you? I noticed there's duplicates of a couple yarns so mine aren't together with the others.
I could spend a lot of time with this! It just flies by. Yesterday I put in my circs and dpns. So cool.

Bonnie said...

I am soooooo waiting for my invite. I beta tested gmail very early and don't mind changes and giving feedback.

Thanks for passing along the site Jody.