Cari tagged me for this and since I have yet to fill out one of these "weirdest things/random facts" surveys - I guess I should play along.
Here it goes...
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. Whenever I shave my legs - I think about the most random things. The most recent random thing is - I remember this girl Heather I went to high school with. She passed away of cancer just last year. I hardly knew her - but I think about her when I shave my legs. What the heck does that mean?
2. When I was little I used to eat Peanut Butter, ketchup and pickle sandwiches.
3. Whenever I sit down on a chair - I have to sit on one of my legs. I'm just not comfortable otherwise! Sometimes I pull up both and sit "yoga" style.
4. I like to put Peanut butter in my chilli. My husband gets really insulted when I do this to his chili - so I sometimes have to go on a stealth peanut butter mission. The dogs always give me away though since Peanut butter is their favorite thing ever. (I guess it runs in the family! (see #2))
5. I sing the last song I hear in my head repeatedly... until I hear a new song. It can be very annoying if the last thing I hear is that Empire carpet commercial! I will literally mute the TV or change the radio station if that commercial comes on. Yes I'm singing it now...800-588-2300 empire.... great...
6. I've been to every continent except Australia and Antartica.
7. I have met most of my best friends online - including my husband! I met many of my knitting pals online and they have qickly become some of my best friends. I also found a cool group to hang out with while I was working in NM - hiya Albuquerque Stitch and Bitchers! And I even met up with my pal Nicol to go on a roadtrip to Taos - never having met her before! Hi Nic - I'm coming to visit you soon!!! I have been truly blessed with such great friends... thank you internet!
OK - I will now tag the following people....(this was hard - as many people I was going to tag were already tagged!!!)