This post is dedicated to all the Secret pal participants! (But anyone can play!)
I thought I'd post a few "get to know you" questions to get your geared up for Secret pal 9! I know it doesn't officially start until the 15th - but I can't wait - so!.....
I hearby challenge you answer the following questions and post them to your blog - and here too if you want:
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
To start off this challenge - I will answer the questions myself:
1. My favorite knitting spot is my couch at home. Since I'm traveling for work right now - I have no access to my beloved couch - so instead I sit in an arm chair.... in my hotel room.... not quite the same!!! I am also an airplane knitter these days. I get some strange looks - and sometimes some comments like - "I can't believe they let you on the plane with those needles!"
2. I would make jewelry. I have always loved beading and jewelry making. I try to spend at least one day a week making jewelry instead of knitting - just for a little variety.
3. I would go to Australia and see life "down under." My sister in law and her husband are there right now - I'm very jealous!
4. When I was little - I wanted to be a veterinarian. I used to volunteer at the local SPCA and have always loved animals. I'm not a vet today - I'm a software developer - go figure!
5. My fav ice cream is chocolate peanut butter.
I hope to post some questions every week or so just to keep the blogging interesting for your pals and give them somethig to read.