Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Flowers are popping up everywhere - including my latest purse! Last week I finished this bag using a gorgeous fabric from Heather Bailey's Freshcuts line. I adore her fabrics and have used them for several other sewing projects in the past.

Here's the latest!

Amy Butler bag

Amy Butler bag

Amy Butler bag

Speaking of flowers - my Glaminis are starting to bloom!!


I love this time of year!

The colors of summer

Coming soon


Sarah said...

Oooh, your flower pics are gorgeous. (As usual.) Great purse too!

Zonda said...

Beautiful flowers and purse! Where can you get her fabrics?

chacha said...

Such a cute summery purse... love it! :)

Brenda said...

That is lovely fabric! Excellent flower photos too.

Amy said...

That is so gorgeous! Must resist urge to steal! You're flowers look so great!

Stacey said...

very pretty - i love that bright fabric - it almost looks like fireworks!