Friday, August 11, 2006

Magic Loop Rocks!

I just taught myself how to do the Magic Loop sock! Well - I actually used this link... on Knitting Help

Can I just say - I Love it!! Why didn't someone tell me about this before! It's so much better than worrying about 4-5 separate sticks! It definitely is magic!

Check out this gorgesou yarn that I'm using - I got it from MindsEyeYarn.



I decided to do plain stockinette to show off it's gorgeous color. I am very happy with it! I am using my new Knit Picks Needles in size 3. I happy with them for the most part - the tips are nice and pointy - but the join where the needle and the loop meet could be a little smoother. My Magic loop keeps getting caught!

Oh and I also finished my mitred square purse! Yeah!





Here it is pre-felting.

I have to go a wedding tomorrow - do you think I can knit a lace wrap by then?

Hehehe

A girl can dream can't she?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the other side - i'm glad you finally decided to try the magic loop!
the purse looks way crazy cool!

Shelby said...

I am also now a magic loop convert! It's amazing, isn't it?! I'm just about half way done with the second side of the felted purse...can't wait to finish it!

Nic said...

I know... I wish I could make all my 2 circs grow to really long! Once I learned Magic Loop I never looked back. ANd finally LYSs are copping on to it. Ive been to tons that poo pooed it. Im guessing because they hadnt learned it yet.