Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sotterley Plantation

Last week I helped my friends at another wine festival. This time it was at Sotterley Plantation in St Mary's County.
This is definitely one of the prettiest locations for a wine festival I've seen in a while! (And I've been to a few now!)

I must be getting good at my "shpeel" now too because several people told me that I gave the best presentation they'd heard all day!

The festival was on the grounds behind the plantation house. I didn't take a single picture of the festival because after a while you've seen one wine fest - you've seen the all! But the plantation house was beautiful...

Sotterley Plantation


Sotterley Plantation

Sotterley Plantation

There were some gorgeous gardens too....

Sotterley Plantation

With Cosmos in full bloom...

Sotterley Plantation

Can you tell what time it is? It's actually right!

Sotterley Plantation

Until next time!! Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been amazing to live there?? It's absolutely gorgeous. And the flowers! The colors are stunning.

Jinann said...

The grounds are beautiful! What a fabulous place for a wine festival. Oh...and it looks like the weather was just as lovely!