Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Turkish Delight!

I got wonderful mail today! I ordered a Turkish handwoven bath towel a few months ago and it got lost in the mail once, and then the wonderful vendor resent another one. I got it today! I am in love :)


Turkish bath towel!

She even sent a lovely bar of soap. I wish you could smell it throught the picture, it's wonderful!

AND I love the evil eye bead too! Did you know that in the Turkish and Greek culture these evil eyes are meant to ward off bad luck?

6/365 - Turkish bath towel!

It was definitley worth the wait. I want to take another shower now!

If you too want this luxurious linen Peshtemal towel - you can buy it from Turkish Bath etsy shop.

3 comments:

Monika said...

That's great customer service! This towel really invites to take a bath, over and over and over again. :o)

bySarah said...

Its so pretty.
Please report back on the absorbency.
:)

Jodi said...

Really neat! This is much better than the Turkish delight that Edmund fell for in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Definitely do report on absorbency!