Friday, June 28, 2013

Mystery Shawl

I decided it would be fun to knit along with my friends and knit a mystery shawl.  This shawl is designed by Kirsten Kapur of Through the Loops.

My friends Jolene, Sarah and I decided it would be fun to all use the same colors and make a friendship shawl.

The pattern called for three different colors.  We used the same colors, but each put them in a different order for our A, B and C:
The green and teal are hand dyed yarn by Sarah and I and the blue is Wullenstudio.

Untitled

We cast on all together:

Untitled

We each knit away on our clues and compared them once in a while when we got together:

Untitled

Now the shawls are done and I can't wait until they are all reunited for a group picture!  Until then, here is mine:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled



4 comments:

Debbie T said...

Jody, this is gorgeous!!! I am definitely going to have to queue this pattern now. I love Kirsten Kapur's designs, but I just didn't have time to do this mystery KAL this go around. Darn!!!

ruthsplace said...

It looks fabulous!!

What a great idea to do same colours in different order. Can't wait to see the group together.

mrspao said...

What a wonderful idea! It looks fabulous!

patfi said...

é bellissimo!!!!bravissima
kiss betty