Monday, December 18, 2006

Purses purses everywhere

I wanted to take a picture of these before I wrapped them up and never saw them again! Here are the purses I knit for the women in my family. I hope they like them!

These are all based on the Buttonhole bag from Mason Dixon. I changed the pattern up a little for each one. I love how you can make the bag big or small - wide or thin. It's such a versitle pattern.

I used a combination of Cascade 220, Lopi, Noro, and some random wool I lost the band for from my stash :)



I added a brooch to each bag that suited the colors I used...



Oh and at my house - this is what happens when I decide to take pictures on the floor. I get a lap full of toys.... Hurley has decided that if at first you don't succeed - try try again. He will bring me one toy after another until I decide I play with one. I'm serious! This dog is nuts. I can't tell you how many toys end up piled up at my feet while I'm knitting. Sitting on the floor - may not have been the best idea!! hehehehe




In addition to the toys - I got some strange looks...

"Mama - what are you doing on the floor?"


"While you're down there - could you throw me a toy!

5 comments:

Coleen said...

bags and puppies - so cute!

Diane said...

Well Hurley decided that you might as well be useful since you were on the floor already. Great looking bags.

Välklädd said...

Great idea with the brooch! The one to the right is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

OMG Hurley is so cute! :)

Nic said...

At least I suck it up and play with my dog you cold hearted person with a pile of toys and a hopeful dog at your feet.