Thursday, October 05, 2006

Taos here I come!

I am going to the Taos Wool Festival this weekend! I am so excited. I can't wait to see Taos. I am going up with Nicol - who I met through SP8 and Bentley who I met at the Albuquerque Stitch and Bitch. They are both awesome ladies and I know we are going to have a great time.





I am loving my time out here in NM. It is such a beautiful place and I have met the most wonderful group of knitters too. Driving to work each morning I am greeted by gorgeous sunrises and mountains and balloons rising into the distance. This morning was a special preview of the Balloon festival starting this weekend. There were about 10 balloon taking off as I pulled into the parking lot this morning. Gorgeous!




I can't even imagine how beautiful the festival is going to be. I'm truly blessed to be in such a gorgeous place for work.


More about the Taos Wool festival soon!

4 comments:

Large Marge said...

LOVE the balloons. great pic!
we missed you tonight - did you feel your ears burning? :O)
i'm not even going to bother telling you to enjoy the festival.
looking forward to more pictures!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful balloons.

Nittany Knits said...

Southwestern alpacas!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come home with!

Giantsknitter said...

I can't wait to hear about the festival!! Jealous!!!!! :-)