Monday, December 29, 2008

Post holiday wrap up

I hope everyone had a great holiday! Now that Christmas is over I can finally post some pictures of the things I made for Christmas gifts.
It was a cowl and hat heavy Christmas this year! You can pass up a present that can be knit in one night!!

I made some more of my Cha Cha Cowls and Neck Cuffs:

Christmas gifts

My favorite (and the only one I kept) is this neck cuff I made from handspun. It's a Loop batt made mostly of agnora and oh so soft!

Christmas 08 034


I made both of my dads Turn a Square hats:

Turn a Square hats


Here's my dad in his hat...

Dad in his new hat

And my Father in law in his hat with my mother in law in her scarf.
Dec 08 107

I also sent my sister in law an outfit for her baby to be but I just realized I forgot to take picture of it!! Joanie if you are reading this - please take a picture!


It was nice to finally be able to get back to knitting for me this week! I started a pair of Fiddlehead mittens with some Shelridge Farm yarns.... I am loving it so far!

Fiddlehead mittens

6 comments:

cici said...

I love the Cowls. I must make one of those. My neck always gets cold. Your dad looks great in his hat. Happy New Year!!!

turtlegirl76 said...

Great gifts! Love the hats especially. The cowls are awesome but I'm into small stripes lately.

Stacey said...

LOVE those stripey cowls! What a great idea!!! Turn a square hats RULE! :)

Jinann said...

Oh, my have you been busy! Lovely gifts! Lucky recipients!

Sereknitty said...

You've been busy! I was just thinking to myself that I needed to get started on the Fiddlehead mittens, and you beat me to it!

Zonda said...

Great looking knits there!! You definately deserve a little "you" knitting after all those! Loving the Fiddleheads!