Tuesday, October 09, 2007

We lit the night!

Saturday was an awesome day. My friend Sarah came to town for a visit!!


AND..

We got to celebrate with our friend Jolene at her daughter's "Off Chemo" party! It was a perfect day - the sun was shining and the kids were running around having fun. I am very honored to be a part of their lives.

After the party - we all headed over to the lake for the Light the Night walk. It's a walk that benefits people with Leukemia & Lymphoma. My friend's daughter had leukemia and my dad had lymphoma - so I was walking for both of them.



Seeing the balloons all lit up was just amazing.

It was a great day!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

that sounds like an amazing time!!!! glad Sarah was able to get down for a visit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming!

Lindsay said...

I was wondering what they were setting up for down there.....glad you had a good day!

Shelby said...

Glad you enjoyed the walk! I had a great time at the one in Fredericksburg.