Thursday, July 05, 2007

No beach for me :(

I had to cancel my beach trip - Javaman is sick :(

I think he's being a but of a baby - but oh well.

I did have fun yesterday *not* going to see the fireworks with some friends. We drove over - got out of the car - started walking toward the area - and then all of a sudden the clouds opened and it rained and rained and rained. There was also a tornado watch and thunderstorm warning for the area the rest of the night...

So we did what any reasonable knitters would - we went back to Coleen's house and knit and watched a movie! It was a fun night - even if we didn't see the fireworks.

Hope you all had a great 4th!!

5 comments:

Amie said...

Here I was expecting baby pictures! (not of javaman, of the new cutie)

MEI said...

Sorry you missed out on Rehobeth! We missed out on seeing fireworks too!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you missed out on the beach, but extra knitting time with friends is always good.

Diane Doran said...

We didn't go either. After the hail, the tornado warning just took the shine off it. One of my neighbors has a great system on how to go see the fireworks, then get home without having to wait too long, so maybe next year we'll try that.

Mister John said...

For the record, "John" is okay as is "my husband" and I am still sick. Bronchitis it is now... three weeks!